Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's Day Sweater #2

I'll add some text in the next day or so, but wanted to post the pictures of Valentine's Day sweater #2, and its happy recipient, Eliza. My grand daughters had a sleepover with me this weekend, which was marvelous fun, but our night was a bit "short,' and I'm a bit wasted. More later.

Oh, am working now on a sweater for my daughter, the Februrary Women's Sweater, grown up from E. Zimmerman's February baby sweater. I'm working it in Jamieson's Shetland Heather ("Grouse"), and will go pull stitches now, eager to get to WEBS tomorrow to buy a longer needle: I started with a 27-inch lantern moon, and have gone from about 60 stitches to 306, and there's just NO ROOM on the cable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love that grin :-)

I'm eager to see the February Lady sweater on Liz too, it's such a pretty pattern.

Missing you very much...